missing delft...

2 euro wines and great company!

Friday, September 15, 2006

2006-09-16 . Having been back for a couple weeks

I returned to sunny, albeit perpetually, Singapore, 2 and a half weeks ago, and have only just been able to sit down to pen the happenings since the last entry just after the visit to Jeong Min's at Gooi.

The week following the Gooi visit was spent basically clearing up my room; and I must say that I almost used up a fresh roll of trash bags from C1000. (I must add that earlier on, about a month after I started to use the rat poison, I managed to find a motionless Minnie lying next to my dustbin; the deceased rodent was behind the dustbin so I was not able to detect its presence till I was emptying it. On closer inspection, I noticed that there were black stripes on its belly. To my knowledge, they were not supposed to have them, at least not on those I reared several years ago; so I suspected that that was a sign that it was decaying. I was then apprehensive as to whether its innards would spill out should I pick it up, its belly for the moment providing just enough integrity. Anyway, to cut the long story short, I finally managed to pick it up with several layers of paper and plastic bags; and no its abdomen did not give way. Thank God. What struck me soon after was the absence of the other two. To this day I still have no idea where they are. )


Fast forward to 2006-08-15


parents arrive



got on a train to Delft





Stopped over at Den Haag to change train



Walking to SpaceBox



not before stopping at the library



and the EE building





workshop...







day ended with dinner I made...


2006-08-16


parents finally got to see the MODEL



us n our models



couldnt bear to throw or burn them, so decided to let the school deal with it...



the fateful picturesque pond where my roof was blown into...



parents surveying the crime scene...



the mobile fencing which I had used with the help of my friends to decend into the murky waters of the deep...



parents looking really happy...



dad n me...



mum n me...



Rotterdam to look for my jacket...



Erasmus bridge...



Bolles & Wilson...



again...



spider against Erasmus and Noorderijland...




tapas like dinner near Blaak station...


Blaak Station...



2006-08-17


Keizo, Me


Keith, Me, Adu



Eric, Me





Me, Yanling



Me, Lionel, Keith



Clarence, Me, Lionel, Keith, Yanling



Me, Keith



Me, Rickey



Me, Chisuan



Clarence, Sonny, Me



Stephen Read, Me



Yingjun's hubby, Me



Clarence, Me



Me, Raimund



Yijia, Me



Xiaoling, Me



Me, Lionel



Me, Yuzhong



Eric, Yingjun, her hubby




Me, Liu Chuan Hong



Me, Xiongxi



Jiang Guang Hui+...



Anne, Me


teaching us how to cover our backsides...



Lily, Raimund



Me, Yang Yang



Me, ZhouJing



Adu, Lily



Me, Lily



Lily, Rickey



Yang Yang, Sonny



Grace, YY









Mihou...



Alex Vollebregt...



parents...















Sunmeng, Me





...Weiliang...Chen Hao...







...Gaku





Wangyan...









...Wangxun



...Zhaopeng, Liang Zheng Kun...





...JeongMin





...Misha...




Pan Xiao Chuan...



Cum Lauders...


























Sebas...







2006-08-18


Meera



Sarah...





Kinderdijk...























































2006-08-19


Maastricht...





Vla pastry...









Aldo Rossi's rocket...



Hide-&-Seek couple...



but wait...he has found another ...





the audience is stunned into silence...



one of the couple's frequent tiffs...





but they soon get back together...





and he starts to clown around...






















Sunmeng packing before going off to the States





2006-08-20


today we just hung around Delft






the same spot I was blown off by bike last year...




on the way to C1000 to get stuff for tonight's party...


wonder how the bike ended on top of the sculpture...



Keizo and I cooked for the Spaceboxers...


crab got eaten by mussel?



the party starts and not many turn up ... not even Alex, who said he will DEFINITELY go...well...erhem...
Keizo n Zhoujing pray for more people...haha...









the party heats up with Clarence's arrival...









'atmosphere generator' at work...





spreading lurve...



all over...



some get a little weary...haha...



and it spreads...



like wild fire...




spreading...



Lily...can always be found teasing Raimund...



they always said there was something between Clarence and Chen Hao...apparently they were right...Food...



after the party...



2006-08-21








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home